These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
• The website www.dressupbaby.co.uk is operated by Dress Up Baby Ltd. Dress Up Baby Ltd is registered in England and Wales at 57 Foundry Gate, Waltham Cross, EN8 7HR, telephone number: (+44) 7446833659. Company Registration Number: 10724282
• The terms and conditions apply to Dress Up Baby Ltd and every individual user of the website who places an order at the website of Dress Up Baby Ltd (the “Purchaser”).
• Every order implies the acceptance by the Purchaser of these terms and conditions, which are an integral part of the agreement and imply any terms and conditions from the Purchaser.
• All agreements made with Dressupbaby are governed by English Law
Subject of the sale contract
• The sale contract can only cover goods offered on the website www.dressupbaby.co.uk on the date of the order being placed.
Price and product information
• All prices mentioned on the website www.dressupbaby.co.uk are indicated in British Pound (£), including VAT but excluding packaging and shipping costs.
Shipping costs are clearly indicated separately. The applicable price on the sale contract is the price in force at the moment of the validated order as will be indicated at the time of purchase on the Dressupbaby website.
• Dressupbaby reserves the right to change prices of products and product information. If the price of an already purchased product is reduced, the purchaser
cannot claim a refund for the price difference.
• Dressupbaby is committed to make every effort to describe and market the goods in a correct, clear and complete manner. However, Dressupbaby does not guarantee the accuracy, clarity nor completeness of the presentation of the goods offered on the Dressupbaby website. Dressupbaby is in no way liable for any errors, inaccuracies and / or omissions in the presentation of the goods on the Dressupbaby website as well as for any damage that results from for the Purchaser or third parties.
Ordering and payment
• The ordered items remain the exclusive property of Dressupbaby until the moment full payment is made by the Purchaser and received by Dressupbaby.
• Payment Options: PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard,Maestro,Amex, Delta, JCB, UnionPay, Diners Club
• After receiving the order, the ordered items remain reserved for a period of 7 days. If 7 days after ordering, Dressupbaby has not received payment, the order will be automatically cancelled.
• If there is an error in our inventory system and the product is out of stock, Dressupbaby will inform the Purchaser within 7 days and will provide the Purchaser a credit note, after which the order will be cancelled.
• Any inaccuracies in the billing process must immediately be reported by the Purchaser to Dressupbaby so that we can adjust the amount.
Right to return products
• The Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
• To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Purchaser must notify their decision to Dressupbaby by an unequivocal statement. Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your full name, delivery address, order number and, should the Purchaser wish, the reason for return (although not compulsory). Within 7 days of receipt of goods, by Dressupbaby, a full refund will be processed (Gross Product Value). Goods must be returned in their original condition. They should not have been used, worn, destroyed or damaged in any way. Important: Tags, pendants and other markings on goods should remain intact. Please note that original and return postage is non refundable if you change your mind on a product. Please ensure any returned products are packaged well before posting as Dressupbaby are not liable for damage that can occur during transit. We would suggest recorded delivery as we are not responsible for items being mislaid in the postal system.
• Product exchange depends on our product availability.
• All private data are used only for processing the order and will not be passed to third parties. Dressupbaby may use this information for the promotion of its products and services. As the Purchaser, you have always the right to access and correct this data or delete it. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com
• No pictures or information from our website may be copied or used without explicit permission from Dressupbaby.
• In addition to other prohibitions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Changes to Terms of Service
• You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.